African Exfoliating Sponge
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Our authentic Exfoliating African Bath Sponge (Sapo) is imported from Togo and hand cut. It has been used for centuries in Africa, and is still popular today. It lathers nicely, exfoliates, rinses easily, and dries quickly. Use this netted sponge the same way you use your washcloth. It has the added benefit of exfoliating your skin; removing the outer layer of dead skin cells that causes your skin to look dull, dry, and flaky and allows healthy, new skin cells to flourish, leaving your skin soft, healthy, and rejuvenated.
Benefits of the Sapo Bath Sponge
• Increases foam and lather
• Reduces the amount of soap and water needed for shower
• Dries out super fast reducing the chance of mildew and mold
• Prevents the accumulation of germs and bacteria
• Allows you to effectively clean all areas of your body including the back
• Improves blood circulation
• Reinforce the effectiveness of your cream or lotion after the shower due to better absorption by the skin
• Very practical and light...it can be carried everywhere
• Fights against ingrown hairs
This cloth will Stretch up to 4ft
Perfect for your entire body, aids in Deep exfoliation, works best paired with our sugar scrubs, foams great with our soap bars, and body washes! With daily use, your skin will become noticeably clearer, softer, and smoother.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.